By Pankaj Jalote
Read or Download A Concise Introduction to Software Engineering (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science) PDF
Best computer information theory books
Knowledge-based (KB) know-how is being utilized to complicated problem-solving and demanding initiatives in lots of software domain names. issues have evidently arisen as to the dependability of knowledge-based platforms (KBS). as with all software program, awareness to caliber and security needs to be paid all through improvement of a KBS and rigorous verification and validation (V&V) thoughts has to be hired.
Details is far and wide, and defines every thing in modern-day society. furthermore, info is a key notion in a variety of educational disciplines, from quantum physics to public coverage. despite the fact that, those disciplines all interpret the concept that in relatively other ways. This publication seems to be at details in numerous various educational disciplines - cybernetics, ICT, communications thought, semiotics, details structures, library technology, linguistics, quantum physics and public coverage.
Professional Oracle SQL, moment Edition unlocks the ability of SQL within the Oracle databaseone of the main powerful SQL implementations out there at the present time. To grasp it calls for a multi-pronged process: examine the language positive factors, learn the way and why the language good points paintings, study the assisting beneficial properties that Oracle presents to aid use the language successfully, and discover ways to imagine and paintings in units.
This publication describes the classical axiomatic theories of selection lower than uncertainty, in addition to opinions thereof and replacement theories. It makes a speciality of the that means of chance, discussing a few definitions and surveying their scope of applicability. The behavioral definition of subjective likelihood serves that allows you to current the classical theories, culminating in Savage's theorem.
- E-Business and Telecommunications: International Joint Conference, ICETE 2013, Reykjavik, Iceland, July 29-31, 2013, Revised Selected Papers (Communications in Computer and Information Science)
- Turbo Codes: Desirable and Designable
- Quantum Information Theory: Mathematical Foundation (Graduate Texts in Physics)
- Infrastructure for Electronic Business on the Internet (Multimedia Systems and Applications)
- Basic Prediction Techniques in Modern Video Coding Standards (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Traditions of Systems Theory: Major Figures and Contemporary Developments (Routledge Studies in Library and Information Science)
Extra resources for A Concise Introduction to Software Engineering (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
A Concise Introduction to Software Engineering (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science) by Pankaj Jalote